This Cracker Barrel Meatloaf is classic comfort food made with ground beef, onions, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, Ritz crackers and a sweet, savory glaze on top!
This copycat version is easy, delicious, and a crowd-pleaser that feeds the whole family at a fraction of the price. Plus, the leftovers are just as good the next day.
But fair warning – with this recipe, it might not last long.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 small finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced bell pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 sleeves of crushed Ritz crackers (48 crackers total)
- 4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar or Colby cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- For the topping:
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. mustard